Bridgeway Consulting have the capability to deliver Rail Training - Engineering and Track Safety both in the UK and abroad.
We are licensed by Network Rail as a supplier of rail training and assessment services into the rail industry in the UK.
We are also accredited by City and Guilds to deliver rail oriented National Vocational Training (NVQ) and PASMA to deliver scaffold training. In addition we are board members of the Association of Rail Training Providers (ARTP) and the National Skills Academy of Rail Engineers (NSARE).
We have capabilities to deliver the following rail training and assessments:
- NCCA Sentinel Rail Track Safety Training
- NCCA Sentinel Rail Track Safety Assessments
- Small Plant & Equipment (Rail Training specific)
- Permanent Way Training (Rail Training specific)
- Authorised and Nominated Persons - OHL
- Machine & Crane Controller
- Rail Train Operator Company Operations Training
- Basic introduction to Analysis, Design and Assessment of Permanent Way and Bridges
- Basic and Advanced Track Maintenance
- Key Railway Principles
Our rail training and development team use innovative and modern learning methods with practical demonstrations, this result’s in delegates receiving a high quality learning experience.
Bridgeway Consulting also possess a successful record for finding unique solutions for clients who want to find more efficient ways of managing their rail training provision. We have subsequently developed and implemented competence management systems that meet the requirements of the client, this has included:
- Management and scheduling of rail training, mentoring and assessments
- Training needs analysis
- Rail Training – Initial and Recertification
- On site mentoring
- On site assessments
- Pre / Post rail training advice and support
Click here to view our course portfolio