What we can deliver?
- Simplifying the maintenance of your rail industry accreditations
- Keeping you up to date with all changes regarding rail industry rules, standards, regulations and communications
- Reduction of administrative costs
- Professional rail expertise and knowledge across many rail disciplines
Our professionally qualified team of experts can also assist you in developing Management Systems to achieve ISO9001 / 14001 / 18001 accreditations and support you in maintaining the system.
We can also prepare you for your audit and support you on the day if required!
Don’t have time to do your own site safety inspections?
We can do them for you; we have a team of experienced site safety engineers who can develop a bespoke checklist for you and assist you in maintaining a compliant and safe site.
The Assurance & Compliance team are NEBOSH qualified, lead auditors and possess many years of operational railway experience.
Health and Safety Training
In association with Channel Compliance, we can offer the following:
- Nebosh General Certificate
- IOSH Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Directing Safely